Not a coconut based curry.Will Taste Excellent with Chapathi,Sambar Satham ,Curd rice.,This's simple and easy curry.Can keep this stuffing for Chapathi (R) Bread Roll..I like soya chunks in any form :)
- Soya Chunks- 2 cups
- Onion- 1 small (Chopped)
- Tomato-1 Large(Chopped)
- Ginger Garlic paste-2 teaspoon
- Garam Masala-1 teaspoon
- Coriander Powder-2 teaspoon
- Jeera Powder-1 teaspoon
- Curry Masala Powder-2 teaspoon
- Red Chilly Powder/Salt-To taste
- Whole Garam Masal-each 1 (Cinnamon,bay leaves,Clove)
How to Cook Soya Chunks:
- Heat 3 cups of water in wide pan.Bring to boil,switch off the stove, now add dried Soya chunks in water and close the lid for 5 min.After that drain all the water and wash in running water,squeeze and keep aside.
- Take more soya chunks,cut in to very small pieces.
- Take few Soya chunks ,grind with Little amount of water in mixer.(For Gravy Consistency)
- Add oil in pan,splutter Jeera & whole Garam masala.
- Add Ginger garlic paste and fry well.
- Now add onions and fry.
- Once it cooked add tomato and fry till get mushy.
- Now add all dry Masal powder(Coriander,Chilly,Jeera,red chilly,Curry powder,garam masal)
- Give a nice mix and add 1/2 cup of water to it.
- Bring to boil and add peas and close the lid and cook it till peas gets soft.
- Once peas cooked add Grounded Soya chunks and Chopped Soya Chunks,mix well.
- Add some cilantro leaves on top and close the lid and cook it for 5 more min.
- Finally give a very gud mix and turn off the stove.Ready to go with Chappathi,Rice,Dosa,Idli etc.,