Today's recipe is gonna be a kids favorite ,Awesome Eggless Chocolate Brownies! This Brownie can be make in no time...Ice creams n Brownies are best combo ever!!
All purpose Flour- 1/2 cup
Coco Powder-1/2 cup
Baking Powder-1/2 teaspoon
Baking Soda-1/4 teaspoon
Sugar - 2 tablespoon
Butter - 1/2 cup room temperature
Condensed Milk- 1 can (10 oz can)
Thick Yogurt/Sour Cream- 2 table spoon
Vanilla essence - 1/2 teaspoon
Walnuts - 1/2 cup chopped
Hot Water- 1/2 cup
Instant Coffee Powder - 1 tablespoon
- Preheat Oven at 350F. Greased a square pan, with some butter/oil, keep aside.
- Take hot water in a cup, add instant coffee powder. Mix well and keep aside.
- In wider bowl , sieve all dry ingredients ,one by one.
- In another bowl , take the butter ,condensed milk, yogurt, Vanilla mix well in blender for one min.
- Slowly add in the dry flour and blend it.
- Now, add half of the coffee water ,blend it. Then pour the remaining ,blend it well again.
- If you adding Nuts, add it now and mix it very gently with wooden spoon/spatula.
- Pour the prepared brownie mixture in greased pan. Bake it, for 35 min or until bakes.
- Take out from the Oven ,allow to cool down for 15 min. Slice in to small ,small squares. Carefully take out from the baking try. Arrange it in plate.Dust with some icing sugar(Optional).
- Now , mouth melting Eggless Chocolate Brownies are ready to Enjoy!
- If you adding nuts, it can be Almond, Cashews or mixed nuts.
- Adding sugar helps to control the over pouring of Coco. So don't skip it.
- If you don't want/don't like coffee flavor ,add hot water alone. Skip the coffee powder.
- After its cool completely ,store in airtight box. Can keep it in fridge for up to a four ,five days. Bring to room temperature before serving.
Linking this Recipe to Spicy treats sangeetha's event,Love2Bake